Our Commitment to Financial Security
Keeping your personal and banking information secure and private is QuickerCash.com's highest priority. We have taken many steps to make sure you can trust that using your site provides you a secure and safe experience.
How We Protect You
We understand and appreciate how important your information is to you. Here are some of the measures we have taken to protect you and your information.
- We use advanced website scanning techniques that daily examine our site for potential security holes and exploits. This guarantees that anyone trying to break into our system will find it impossible. If you click on our Mcafee Certified Seal, you can read more about how these daily scans protect you and your information.
- We use extreme virus protection. Working with our safe you can feel safe knowing that we take security and virus protection extremely important.
- We have firewalls that protect every port on our network. We also have sophisticated tools to detect denial of service attacks, and can ban these attempts immediately to a stand still. Because of this, you will always find our site live and available, with a 99% uptime guarantee.
- Our site uses 128bit security (SSL) protection to encrypt data between you the user and us, as well as us with our partners. Your information is secure and confidential at all points in the lending process.
How You Can Protect Yourself
We can only go so far in protecting your information. You play an important role in this process as well. Here are some guidelines we suggest for you to use to protect your information.
- Normal email communication is unsecured. QuickerCash.com recommends you so not send any sensitive account information via email. We however do suggest you use our contact form, which is secured, for any communication needs you may have with us regarding your account. You can find our contact page in the top menu under "Contact Us."
- We highly recommend that you keep your web browser up-to-date and also use the newest versions of available browsers. Most web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox regularly issue security updates, and you should update your browser as soon as these come available. They do not only increase your security, but also improve your user experience with out website.
- Keep your password confidential and do not share it with other people. Also choose the password carefully, and avoid from using dictionary words. We suggest a combination of numbers, letters and uppercase letters for the most secure password. Although slightly hard to remember, they increase your accounts security greatly. Also avoid using the same password for every site when possible. If your password becomes comprised, this minimizes the collateral damage.
- Always keep your antivirus up-to-date. Also utilize your Operating Systems firewall protection.
- QuickerCash.com will never ask for your password or account information via email. Also avoid clicking on links to our site in emails, as we will always tell you to visit our site via type in. Please inform us if you do see any emails such as those described so that we can help in deterring any fraudulent activity.
- Report any suspicious activity immediately to QuickerCash.com. It is also recommended to check your credit report yearly to make sure everything is accurate, and also to ensure you have not been the victim of identity theft.
Click to Apply Now!